Welcome to La BRV member area! Here, you have access to information on the services available to members, as well as a calendar of upcoming events.
Being a member of La BRV allows you to join an artistic organization that strives for the preservation, transmission and promotion of the cultural heritage of communities, through a collaborative and co-creative approach.
Our organization's objective is to develop, accompany and support our partners in the realization of their innovative and creative projects, through the principles of collaborative approach.
We are convinced that this collective approach is fundamental to the vitality of our rich cultures, and that together, we can enrich our projects by merging our experiences.
Being a member allows you the following advantages, in accordance with the mission of La Boîte Rouge VIF:
- Promotion and diffusion of your cultural activities within our network;
- Networking of all members through a dynamic platform;
- Access to preferential rates on our graphic and audiovisual creation and production services, management support and search for funding; based on the members' fee schedule and a recognition agreement with the partnering corporation;
- Ongoing information on programs and workshops offered;
- Active participation in committees for the development of activities by La Boîte Rouge VIF;
- Contact with the Board of Directors to ask questions or make suggestions via CA@laboiterougevif.com.
Your Mission as a Member
- Nominate representatives to sit on the Board of Directors;
- Suggest policy matters regarding the corporation’s activities;
- Prioritize the corporation’s "ad hoc" projects for specific needs, contingent on the agreed upon scheduling and the resources available;
- Promote the interests of the corporation;
- Respect the rules of procedure and conventions prevailing at La Boîte Rouge VIF.
The implementation of a collaborative governance of La Boîte Rouge VIF was made possible thanks to a grant from the :
CALQ : (Conseil des arts et des lettres du Québec) Recognition : First Nations Arts Program Revitalization, creation and transmission, development of organizational capacities